The CCDA®: Cisco Certified Design Associate certification is a network designing certification that is provided by Cisco. This certification is a part of the set of certifications related to network designing that Cisco has published in the past. This certification is means to be aimed at network designers and people interested in becoming network designers. One can register themselves for the exam in one of two ways. These two ways are either registering online using Cisco’s online website or registering personally using a printable version of the registration form that is also provided online along with the online form.
The ideal candidates:
The CCDA®: Cisco Certified Design Associate certification is created for each and every person in the field of network designing. But, the only catch here is that the person that intends on enrolling in the exam must have some qualities, education and the required amount of experience. Here are some things that the ideal candidate for the CCDA®: Cisco Certified Design Associate certification exam should have:
· A sufficient amount of education which is at least a bachelor’s degree.
· Completion of a select group of other certifications also provided by Cisco.
· Previous experience in network deigning such as an internship or a part time job.
· Previous experience with exams such as this one and other certifications will be a plus point.
· Any completed certifications will also be a plus point.
What topics does it cover?
In general, the CCDA®: Cisco Certified Design Associate certification covers network designing. When we go into a lot of depth, one can find out the topics or the things that it covers. These things include the designing and maintenance of:
· A basic campus
· A Data center
· All security
· And wireless networks, among many other things.
The things that these procedures or operations include are also covered by the exam and the certification indeed certifies a person for all of these procedures or parts. The exam will test the candidate on their knowledge of all these procedures and how well they can perform them, theoretically that is.
How to prepare?
You can prepare for the CCDA®: Cisco Certified Design Associate certification using the resources which are provided by both Cisco itself, and other online websites that provide preparation material for exams and certification tests such as this one. One should take help from everything they can get regarding the certification. One can also try solving past papers and examinations. Taking help from people that have experienced the exam and have aced it is also a good idea. Here are some resources that may aid in a person’s preparation of the exam:
· Books related to network designing, preferably books from Cisco itself.
· Student’s guides, preparation guides and other guides which are available online.
· Past papers and exams.
· Preparatory tests which are also available online from Cisco and other websites.
· The wisdom and knowledge of a person that has already cleared or experienced the exam.
Share this post on your Favorite Social Network